The Science of Marketing Bioresearch Brands.™
Establishing a Strong Life Science Brand
What life science start-up brands need to establish their business
Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Chris Conner on the Life Science Marketing Radio podcast. We covered the basics of getting a life science brand up and running, even if you don’t have a product or customers yet.
While we focused primarily on startups, we covered a variety of topics critical to the success of any bioresearch or life science brand, including:
- The one essential element that serves as the foundation for your brand
- Understanding your audience and their goals
- Why you are sometimes relying on belief as much as on proof
- Who you may need to communicate with besides investors
- How much you should consider investing in a brand that will help you raise more money
You can listen here.
To download the podcast or a transcript of the interview, visit the Life Science Marketing Radio page for the episode titled What Life Science Startups Need to Establish Their Brand.